Up late...
I didn't really have anything planned tonight. I had some good intentions in mind but it didn't workout. =p i went to the mall to pass the time and traffic. i'm looking at my wardrobe these days and am just not feeling it. you ever feel like what you're wearing to work is becoming a uniform rather than something you actually enjoy wearing? that's how i feel. i mean i'm not really in the mood to spend a good amount of money to revamp my whole closet but i need to show up to work at least looking like i want to be there!
i would like to get up early tomorrow so I could actually get home early after work. let's see if that actually happens. it's already almost 2 am. goodness.
so what do u think of the nifty slideshow? i saw it on rachel's myspace page and thought it would be cool to use on blogger. You can press the + button to speed up the photos.
anyhow i'm feeling the shut eye coming on...goodnight ya'll! =)
3 comments:
ooh it made me dizzy to read while the slideshow was moving - kind of like reading in a car! had to pause it until I finished reading your post! :)
Hehe... was wondering why it was taking so long for your blog to load...
Nice pix.
I saw it at macworld. Pretty cool.
Post a Comment