5.01.2006

Already May?
Pratically half the year is over! It's amazing. This time last year I was trying to finish my last quarter of grad school - we were pretty much already checked out.

Tonight was pretty productive. I did some laundry, vacuumed, and recreated the spring rolls that Tuan and I made over the weekend. I love them spring rolls =) This weekend was really cool..Tuan and I went to Huntington Beach.



Friday night some of us girls who gathered at the Wealth Expo a month ago got together for our first "rich woman" meeting. It's cool, during our next meeting we're going to go over the details of how we bought our first property and what things we may have overlooked while doing so. Sunday I actually got to hang out a bit with Chai, Nick, and Cheryl. We all haven't hung out in ages. It's hard to keep up with everyone these days.

Random pic...streets of NYC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Divine...it's nice to see you so happy.

~ N.