Shopping Spree... [miami, FL]
I got into Miami last night. I thought we were going to be blessed with good weather out here since it was beautiful when I flew in. But alas, the thunderstorms and even hail did come tonight. The rain was the good kind though...more refreshing than anything with the humidity. But right when I got back to the hotel it started storming. Anyways, I digress...I went mad shopping today. I know everytime I don't spend money for awhile that there's going to be a shopping spree. Tonight was the Welcome Dinner for IMS' Conference (why I'm here). I got a chance to see some old coworkers from the east coast that I never met but always talked on the phone with. Anyways, having a good time here so far. I have pictures from NANAY's Mother's Day dinner last night! It was good to see the Bruces. Pics coming soon...
Anyways that's all for now, will post again soon!
1 comment:
Okay....so your shopping spree was catchy....after we talked....I did major damage last night at Stoneridge. =/
~ N.
Post a Comment