Hello from Arizona!
I'm bummed I didn't bring my camera. I didn't think I could expect much from being in the desert for a couple of days but I was thoroughly surprised when I showed up at the JW Marriot Resort and Spa in Phoenix! Then I thought I really wish I brought my camera! Anyways, I'm here for a vendor conference. Saw some old coworkers and clients of mine. Always good to reconnect. The weather's not too hot right now which is good.
Weekend was pretty good. Friday after work Chai and I got our Pomegranate body scrubs through Allure's spa day. Man I loved it when they dug the pomegranate seeds into my skin. Just felt like it was actually doing something. Saturday Tuan and I went to V20, a club in Long Beach. Had a bit too much too drink (at least for me..it was just a vodka martini and half a shot of Liquid Cocaine) but got through the night! Sunday all the new lectors were given a blessing during the 8 am mass. My first reading is next week so I better read through it this week. Tuan took me to the Calbazon outlets near Palm Springs. Surprisingly we didn't buy much - could be seen as a good and bad thing..oh wells. On the way we also stopped by UCR, his alma mater. It was cool to see where he lived..it's funny how things change so quickly after you leave somewhere you've been in for a few years. When I go to Davis it's almost hard to recognize the main parts of campus.
Hmm what else is goin on..that's pretty much it. Keep thinking I need to really start planning for the Europe trip. It's only 2 months away. I'm even looking forward to the smaller trips like going to the Bay Area during Memorial Weekend and to Cabo for 4th of July.
Work is good right now with the traveling. Getting on projects too right now and with no deadline..so no pressure but still want to show some good work. Just taking everything one day at a time and making sure I'm learning something everyday. At least that's what I try to tell myself (whether or not it actually happens is another thing)
Hope you're all doing well...
2 comments:
Wow, so many trips, I'm jealous. Where in Europe? Email me, if you don't wanna share the details with the world. =P
Melinda
How do you....miss picture queen forget her camera?!??! I'm shocked! Anyways...have a wonderful trip. Aren't spa treatments just wonderful. Enjoy!
Love,
Nan
Post a Comment