4.13.2006

Hello Hello...
I'm still at home..I figure I'd update while I'm not work. I get somewhat paranoid about them knowing I'm blogging.

This past weekend
I went to the Real Estate Wealth Expo this past weekend. It was very motivating, I'm now excited about the possibilities of looking at a second place. Not sure where though. In the exhibition area they were promoting properties in Oregon and Arizona. To me it would make sense if I get a place somewhere I can maintain more easily. The great thing about watching all these "rich" people is seeing how much they also give back to people. They myth is that you can't be rich unless you were born rich. I realized that people who've made it actually think differently - they are not satisfied with the answer, no. I liked how someone said, once you learn how to make money it is your obligation to make as much many as you can and to give some back. If you haven't read Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki you've got to! I'm excited to read Rich Woman, which was written by his wife. Aileen, Grace and myself are out to be financially independent women!

I went to a Lakers game on Sunday too against the Clippers. That was a pretty good game! I love going to the Staples Center. But I tell you I barely even knew who the players are these days. There's no dynamic duo or inspiring player to watch. I mean, there is Kobe but for some reason I don't find him very inspiring.

Anyways, another thing I've been up to is hanging out with Tuan =) It hasn't even been two months yet and everything's been going so well (which is not normal for me! haha). I've never felt so comfortable with anyone before. I am just so thankful for what I have with him. =)


Divo and Tuan-Anh, taken by Grace Abuzman

2 comments:

Gary said...

You guys look great together! Can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Cute pic Divo! =)
Grace T.