[listening to 'Let me Love You' - Brian McKnight]
So I wasn't the best at keeping my sacrifice over the lent season. I gave up desserts after dinner..I actually did follow it literally. But eating some dessert in the middle of the day didn't always feel too right. Let's just say overall I think i cut back on dessert? hehe...anyways, well, around this time of year I always feel a sense of renewal. It's like starting over by getting rid of anything weighing down on me in life. Tuan actually went to church with me. I thought it was very sweet of him to offer to go with me even though he's not Catholic. Afterwards we had lunch at my favorite thai place, Palms Thai in Hollywood. That night we tried to make a very asian dinner - udon and a boba strawberry drink for dessert. Did you know you can buy instant boba?? hehe...
Downloading old photos...
2 comments:
Did he ask why you had to stand, kneel, stand, kneel?
well he didn't know what to do during communion but he followed all the standing and kneeling stuff!
Post a Comment