I'm home sick..I guess it was coming considering I've had a sore throat for awhile. I've been needing rest too after traveling..and being with Tuan. haha..I think I just haven't had much rest. I went to work yesterday and the admin told me I looked sick and to go home. Boss wasn't in anyways. Waking up today I still felt crappy and it didn't help that I heard it pouring outside.
The weekend...

Manhattan Beach Pier
Grace visited me this weekend. Saturday we hung out in the OC.. had lunch with Aileen and her cousin at Minato Sushi. All you can eat baby. I think about it...we should have taken a group picture. Tuan and I then dropped off Grace at her scrapbooking class and headed over to Fashion Island shopping center. Nice lil' outdoor place. Then we had dinner with his friends, Cheung and Gwen at a Korean bbq place in Garden Grove (coincidentlly the same place Shaun had his goin away dinner!)

We all finally met up again at D&Bs in Irvine. Sunday had to be the best though..we woke up to no water in house! And I was so sick. But we finally got showered and out of the house to get some warm udon. Then off to Manhattan Beach area for some major shopping and picture taking. Even though I had been to Manhattan Beach a ton of times I never saw it from underneath the pier.
The weather was on and off that day and although the sunset didn't make it quite down the horizon near the ocean, it was stil beautiful.That night we both ended up buying shoes at Oh My Sole! in Santa Monica. Finally got a pair of Diesels! Grace got a cute pair of old school Nike's. Last meal of the weekend...Crepes Cafe in Santa Monica. Good stuff...anyways, thanks Grace for coming out this past weekend! I miss you already!
No comments:
Post a Comment