1.24.2006

Did you know...
SF has the most wireless access than any other U.S. city?

When you're down and out...
It's amazing what you're faced to deal with when you're lying home unable to distract yourself with the rest of the world. You question your own strength and ability to get through tough times. You face emotions that you'd rather ignore. You realize who your true friends are. You miss those you love - and even those you don't believe you love. And you desire to do things you usually dread doing - laundry, driving, grocery shopping, cooking.

I heart the following that have helped me get through my illness...
My friends and family that have called to check up on me
...Brian McKnight
Sex and the City...
Angels & Demons
Friends that have brought me dinner and whatever else I needed
My bluetooth headset
My PowerBook
My Bed, the most comfortable damn thing ever

Ok, if you really want to know the mundane activities I engaged in today, it doesn't matter because I'm going to tell you anyway. hehe...I watched episodes 1-8 of Sex and the City's Season 6, Part I. I worked from home for a bit, actually went grocery shopping for some necessities (yay!!), and continued to rest. This is the best I've felt yet. Can't wait till I get the results to the MRI tomorrow!

1 comment:

Gary said...

I have never seen sex in the city.

Too bad you don't have one of those nifty powerbooks with built in iSight. It would be cool to have a video ichat with you and grace at the same time.