Feeling good right now...
I'm feeling a lot better today. So far no numbness, which can really tire me out. Yesterday was a mixed bag. I tried going to church but I just couldn't stand there for too long before getting nervous or numb, or both. Last night I must have really irritated my neck because my face was numb for a good amount of the night. Now that was scary. Lying down, which usually helps, wasn't working right away. As soon as the numbness stopped I could totally tell the difference. It was like I could feel my face again. I had the MRI this morning. The radiologist was really nice, kept it light for me. I talked to her about my symptoms and it seemed like it wasn't the first time she had heard of them. So that made me feel better. Seeing the doc on Wednesday to see the results. We'll see...
I have to say this is the most vulnerable I have ever felt mentally and physically in a long time. I hate asking for help. I miss driving and just doing the day to day errands. Now I know what it feels like to not be patient and to not care what anyone else thinks. When you're not feeling well it's all about you and no one else. I wonder how it would be to approach life this way all the time. Anyways, never take anything you can do for granted I swear. I even just miss dancing..hehe. I have to say, one positive thing from all this is not having to deal with LA traffic for a bit ;-) Luckily my boss is cool with me working from home for a couple of days.
Anyways, you all take care of yourself!
No comments:
Post a Comment