1.26.2006

Just cute...

Damn, Demi is lucky.

I just watched A Lot Like Love. Honestly I wouldn't recommend it. The movie has its moments but I don't think the story or the movie itself was made too well. Too choppy, sometimes not believable..and just plain sappy. And this from someone who loves "bring out the tissue" romance movies.

So the MRI results showed there was nothing wrong with my brain and even my spinal cord (at least the neck area). There was some note of very minor intrusion in the lower part of my cervical cord but it's not significant..at least that's what the orthopedic doc told me. I'm wanting a second opinion though, like a neuro's. It's hard because I'm no longer showing any major symptoms. The orthopedic doc mentioned the possibility of Bell's Palsy and prescribed me some steroids for 5 days. I'm going to go through the meds and from now on I'm going to lay off irritating my neck. Anyways, I'll keep you posted on my progress with this. At least I'm feeling pretty back to normal. I told my boss I would try going in by Friday this week.

Rest...
I have a new outlook on resting. It is a great pastime. I should have thought of it sooner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? Are you kidding me? What are you thinking???

Divine said...

hey, i think pretty boy is more than a pretty face. he must be doing something right to get demi and keep her, produce his own shows, and still keep up with movies and a tv show! ok maybe i saw his "made" episode on MTV.