6.03.2005

Spoonful of peanut butter
at 12:09 am...hmm probably not the greatest thing but there it went down my stomach. My second teaspoon tonight. =/ Well, dinner consisted of two wheat tortillas with hummus and a cheesestick. I know, I know, what the heck am I eating? Well, that's about how interesting my fridge gets unfortunately. I am thawing chicken to cook in a couple of days so at least I'll be getting some more protein in me soon...

Anyways, I have 7 days to finish all my papers. This should be fun. =p I have like one more to really really write. I'm kinda sad that I'm not doing as well as I'd like to but at the same time I just want to get the heck out of this program already. I'm ready to do some learning on my own.

Memorial Day Weekend
I had school but it wasn't too bad. Saturday night I went out to dinner with Joann who was visiting her roommate from college. We went to one of the greatest sushi korean-style places I had ever been to! It's called Midori Sushi, in Gardena. Can't wait to go back! I spent some QT washing my car and working out. I wrote a substantial amount of one of my papers (I know, exctiing stuff!). Good weekend though...

A lot of changes in the new couple of months potentially. Change is good for the soul I guess. Alrighty will write more again soon.

No comments: