Good friends bring you ice cream

Grace came by late last night with one of my favorite flavors of ice cream - mint chocolate and cookies and cream! And she doesn't even like mint chocolate herself...which is why she also came with a much larger box of breyer's vanilla ice cream! haha...but we didn't even get to sit down to chat because my ass was still talking to an old coworker of mine on the phone. But I just wanted to thank Grace (who's bday is on June 1st by the way!) for bringing over the ice cream. Hopefully my family won't notice it's sitting in our freezer...please stay there until I get back in a month!
Delayed flight...
I just got back to LA tonight. My freakin flight was delayed an hour but it was one of the times where I just didn't care - I sat in the airport and wrote half of one of my papers. After finally getting on the plane I was entertained by one of the funniest flight attendants ever. She was hilarious..I guess you just had to be there to hear her. She just made me forget how late it was. I slept nearly the entire flight.
Recap of the week
Well, Sunday I got to the Bay and took some pictures with my sister at Excel photo. Cheesy, yes. Fun, yes! I'm not a poser..and the photographer wasn't all that artistic. But we got some decent shots so you'll probably be getting them in the mail soon with a grad announcement!

Congrats Angel Sevilla, JD
That night the crew celebrated a post-graduation dinner with Angel! I wish Angel luck on taking the Bar in the next couple of months. We ended up at Barney's - a great burger place in Piedmont (even though I chose to eat a salad). I hope Angel liked the ties I gave him! =)
Monday night I saw Eileen, who i hadn't seen in ages. We were supposed to play bball but it didn't work out because 1) I forgot the bball pump which made me a loser, and 2) there were no courts available anyways where we were gonna play because there were a bunch of cars there. So we ended up running instead. The girl has gotten fit and I on the other hand have totally lost all endurance for running. Oh wells. Then we ate at Ray's Sushi in Hayward - they have some of the best nigiri I've ever had!!
Tuesday night Jenn, Nan, and I caught the Alicia Keys concert at the Paramount auditorium in Oakland. I wish I could see her in a more intimate setting but she still sounded great! Check out the pics on Nan's smugmug.
Picking up photography

Fountain at The Grove, Los Angeles
Memorial Day Weekend plans?
Not sure yet...well I have school - sucker. Then Joann's coming to town for a bit so I'm gonna grab dinner with her and her friend Saturday night. I may head out to the OC to hang out with Aileen but I'm not sure yet. Anyways, hope you all have a great long weekend!
2 comments:
Ray's is one of my mom's favorites spots. I haven't been there yet... Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
:D
I miss you! Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment