Overlooking the sunset @ Manhattan Beach
This week seems to be starting off slow. Many people are still off for the holiday. Christmas was great! My sister got me some stuff I REALLY liked - an Apple gift certificate, a book on investing in real estate, and a perfume from MAC! I got a few DVDs including Bourne Supremacy ,from Ann's bf, Jordan. My sister and I had a chance to stop by our cousin's house who we haven't seen in ages. I was talking real estate with my uncle - I want to hang out with him more! They redecorated their house - it looks amazing. I think now I know why people love crown molding! =)
Working out like crazy but not seeing the results? That is me. Maybe it's because I still eat the left over fruit salad and suman from xmas! Yikes! But it's been good even though I feel like I'm starting from scratch. What happened to the days when I used to run by the beach and not even think twice about it? When all I ate was wheat tortillas and garlic hummus? Ok you know that's not a normal diet. So I decided I need to revamp my grocery list when I go back to LA. I need to make some food I would enjoy eating without the guilt!
So the plan for the rest of the week is just to visit with people. I was gonna head out to LA with my family but the weather doesn't look promising here or there. It's just not as much fun without the sun. I guess that means more QT time with friends in town - that's a good thing!
So check out my pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment