12.23.2004

Happy 26th Birthday, Nan!


Nan @ Beverly Hills, CA

Nan is the last of the bunch to turn 26! Tonight we are heading out to the city for some good ol' sushi and drinks! I get out of work early today so I'll be hitting the gym and the mall before we celebrate tonight!

Bitch with a mission?
I don't know what was up with me last night - was I pms'ing or what? Well it probably had a lot to do with having "slight" car trouble (as my dad would probably call it) with the scirocco. I could not get it to shift to first or fifth gear last night when I was driving home - I just prayed I didn't really have to stop all that much so I wouldn't be stressing about whether or not I'd be able to put the car in first gear! Lord, so my dad doesn't even believe that it's not working well. Well, I finally got him to at least admit it doesn't shift the way it used to. And it just frustrates me that we have a nice car sitting in the garage all week while we are trying to make his baby work! I swear. I mean I love that car too but geezus, sometimes can we just all move on! Lord. Anyways, thanks Sunny for dealing with me venting yesterday!

Holiday plans?
Well, they will involve trying to figure out what is wrong with our Christmas tree. It is looking pretty ghetto right now. Half the lights don't work and we haven't even put on the ornaments yet - but the angel somehow made it on top. There are presents under the tree at least =)

I feel the need to treat myself to a manicure. Why, I don't know. It's not my birthday =p

No comments: