- Friday I got a haircut (finally) but the woman who cut my hair nearly cut all of it off on the back of my head and left me sitting on the chair for 15 mins while she went to go take care of someone else...ehhh where's my Kim!!
- Rhonda, Jenn, and I met Loretta at Suede (used to be Club Bas) in the City and had a pretty good time. Rhonda hooked us up and got us in for freeeee!
- Saturday Grace A. and I spent the day in the City. Poor scirocco's gears got jacked up by the attendant at the ellis parking garage. Not happy. We then hung out with Sherille in Emeryville - talk about discovering new things about friends! =p...luckily Anne and Edwin ended up meeting up with Sherille and I late that night at iHop. Yummy crepes...
Sunday - Happy Birthday Dad!
It didn't start off on the right foot since I had to explain what happened to the car but luckily things became okay. The fam had italian for lunch in Castro Valley then headed to the City. After filling out a claim with the parking garage, we headed to Sausalito where my parents had never been. We crashed the Art and Wine Festival which just about ended the just enjoyed the view of the City. Check out the parrot pictures!
We ended the night in Zushi Puzzle - just when I thought I could no longer eat anything more. I guess there's always room for sushi?
Monday felt like we were moving out of the house since we were getting rid of a lot of things. Man was it steaming hot! Jenn, Loretta, and I had dim sum in UC. Eileen and Nan stopped by...luckily Eileen was doing well despite her dad going through a heart attack and surgery. Thank God he is doing well. Ended the night by buying a couple of things at Borders and stopping by Baskin Robbins...yumm...
2 comments:
i like the new foto, divo! very sassy!
hey - u didn't tell me about the drama from the weekend (even though i got parts from another source - i wanna hear divo's version of being at the frontline of the love wars! hahaha)
I really like that picture of you and the bird. It says "I'm Divo, and I think everything is funny" :-P
Post a Comment