9.04.2004

Hello from Apple and I got Grace to get in one of these stores!! HAHA! She is typing on my 15" Powerbook while I am basking on the 17" that Gary has! =) Anyways, beautiful day in the City today. I got my first pedicure and also got a manicure (without acrylic!) at the Marina. Had a very delicious lunch at @ Askew Grill on Steiner. Grace and I just came from the Metreon after eating some strawberry shortcake, ice cream, and a shortbread cookie from Just Desserts. Now we're gonna head to Angel's place and meet Sherille...coolio! Anyways, great day today. Very relaxing. Glad to be making my stop at the bay...

Did I mention I had a crazy night last night in the City? whoo hoo party on...

1 comment:

Gary said...

Now did Grace get one? Denny is getting a 12" Powerbook!

My dad is getting my mom an iPod - she's been hogging mine up!