9.19.2004

Feeling liberated
Why do we worry about what's PC?
Why don't we just tell people how we feel? Instead of worrying about whether or not it's "right" or "wrong" ?
Why don't we just do what we feel?

Afraid of risk? Doing the wrong thing? hmm, just random things I think about...

Anyways, I'm back in the Bay for work and just to hang out with the crew (as originally planned!). I've been having a great time in LA! Went out last night to a club called Cinespace in Hollywood. Not too bad - they played like chill R&B in one room and then had like a whole nother section for hip hop, as if it was another club! I have not been to an ugly club yet in LA - I'll have to give LA that. Anyways, I'm gonna go to bed...gotta go into the office tomorrow!

2 comments:

Gary said...

I don't think there is a such thing as "Ugly" in LA - unless you are talking about the air ;-)

Anonymous said...

I always worry about what's PC. If I didn't and I mouthed off whatever I wanted to say, I'd have no friends.