
Ann and Divo in Hollywood
I know, another sunset? I was able to catch its phases...

Sunset @ Hermosa Beach
Another FA-BU-LOUS Weekend
The fun never seems to stop =p We had a great time in V-town (not vallejo, Vegas baby, Vegas)! Friday night I took the afternoon off and took the bus to the airport. I decided that's not too bad of an idea..it takes like 45 mins (when it only takes like 15 mins to really get to the airport from my house). I'd only take it during the day time though. The first night we hit up the infamous Olympic Garden, a strip club in old Las Vegas. There were two floors - one for the ladies and the other for boys. I took almost 200 pics that night on my camera. It was freakin hilarious. One thing I noticed was that they don't let people take pics of the girl but they will let you take pics with the guys. I guess you gotta protect those boobies (real or fake!).
Saturday I woke up pretty early (10:30 am) considering we got home from Studio 54 and eating steak and eggs at at 4 am. No one was awake so I showered and went downstairs to get some studying done for a couple of hours. We went to Caesars Palace that afternoon and then Grace and I headed to the beautiful Bellagio. Love that hotel. That evening all the girls headed to the MAC store and got major eye makeovers =) I tried fake lashes for the first time - they were amazing! =) After getting all cute we hit RAIN at the Palms. I saw Aileen and Grace D. =) The club was freakin crowded but lotsa lotsa fun =) That night (or more like the next morning) Grace and I crashed for a couple of hours and then headed to the airport at 730 am and our Vegas weekend was over before we knew it.
It was good to be home for awhile on Sunday but after awhile I got restless. The hunger led me to Kabuki's for dinner and then I headed out to Manhattan Beach. I thought that maybe it would be really crazy there with the AVP tournament but it ended up being just like any normal day. I studied at Coffee Bean for nearly 6 hours! Weird thing was I saw our VP of consulting stop into the coffee shop. I did say hi to him. It's always funny to see people in a different context. I heard he lived in Manhattan Beach - I guess I know which side now! =)
Fear of Flying
I noticed now that I have developed this fear of flying since I've lived in LA. I think it was a result of this one trip on the way back to LA. I felt like my life could have ended that day - seriously. I think those of us who got off that flight were like, ok, I'm not going to be flying for awhile! I think the pilot thought we were on some ride in Great America, not in a freakin plane thousands of feet above the ground!
Countdown
Anyways, I've got a crazy week ahead. I realized I will be flying back 8 days from now (pretty much a week). I won't be as free as as I thought since I'll still be finishing up my project. I know I should be stressing, but for some reason, I am not (at this very moment). I feel like I've been enjoying LA way too much that I need to focus =p. But I cannot wait to go home and see all you all! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment