6.02.2004

Memorial Day Weekend
I had a great holiday weekend - despite the fact I had school. My sister came down and her two friends, Clarissa and Jordan, ended up staying a couple of nights. Friday night after class I went clubbing at the Century Club where my sister's (other) friend hooked us up to get in. It was just cool to get my groove on after what seemed like forever! Saturday after class I took the crew to 3rd Street Promenade. I bought some flip flops, a skirt, and a top for the summer =) Then we went to Kabuki for dinner. Sunday was a pretty productive day - I went to the Norris Medical library at USC, grabbed a yummy salad at Hermosa Beach, caught sunset, and went home to continue working on my project. Monday I ended up taking my sister and her friends to Hollywood & Highland and Venice Beach. Oh it was soo cool. I went to VS and got more stuff (geeez)...and at Venice Beach I got some ankle socks and a car charger for my cell phone - random but cheap! We got some cheap dinner at the beach ($1 hotdogs, fries, and pizza). A freakin seagul flew down and ate my hawaiian pizza when I wasn't looking! ohh man...pictures to come...

Anyways, we had a great time. But I just wanted to wish all the birthday babies - Sunny, Melinda, and Grace, a happy birthday! Ya'll turned the big 2-6! =)
We will celebrate together soon!!! hehehe...

Today
I woke up past 9 am after sleeping at 2 am. I had a meeting at 10 am at Amgen - I barely had any time for me to look decent to get out of the house and still make the 10 am meeting. Luckily the traffic wasn't bad at all. I went home around 1230 and packed for SD. Tonight I ate the Thai Chicken Pizza from CPK and then headed to Extraordinary Desserts in Downtown SD to get some of my epi done. God, please get me through these two weeks!!

I have a couple of meetings tomorrow morning and then I'm headed back to LA before the traffic =) Sorry for the rote post...but hopefully I'll have more exciting things to say so I'll tty all later!

No comments: