6.09.2004

[listening to Sting]

So instead of stopping by Boba Loca after dropping off 'Kill Bill' (which I couldn't watch as a 'background movie' in all its goryness) I just ate a bowl of rice krispies and milk (no sugar!). All this late nite boba and eating out has not helped. I know this because I sat down with my capri Ann Taylor pants and snug black shirt today and was like, uh oh. not good. =p so i knew the pearl tea would just make me have that late night bloated feeling. anyways, such a conversation starter, aren't I?

I just spent the last 4 hours studying for Epi (which flew by!) I am still not done putting my presentation together. I should work on that right now for an hour or so. Work was busy today. I didn't finish till 7 pm. I will be taking Friday off to study (I have two finals on Friday) and Saturday morning is that presentation. I could do a half ass job on the presentation on Saturday or wait till I'm really done and present it to my prof on a different day. But maybe I just need to get something done already, I swear. I cannot wait to go home for a change of pace. I hope I could still focus at home. But I am looking forward to seeing everyone =)

So I saw some pix of some really cool places of Maui..but I don't know if this trip is gonna go through. Our building is going through fumigation (yes, termite fumigation) the last week of July. So I am thinking of taking a vacation that week since I'll be kicked out for a few days anyways. I am in the mood to go somewhere tropical and I REALLY want to go to Hawaii. Need to find some good deals...you know, weddingchannel.com gives good descriptions of vacations. I need to get away for awhile! My mom even told me I deserve it - hey, if mom says so...then it's a definite need to go...

My sister's graduating next week. crazy. didn't I just graduate? Ok, no i didn't. But it's amazing how time flies. I remember when she was still debating if she should stay the whole year or if she should just do one more quarter. anyways, she's graduating next friday in the morning. i'll be seeing my old hood. hehe...

anyways, i guess i better get back to studying. ttyl -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Divine about:

(1) The boba - you're still skinnier than me;
(2) Your presentation - you always kick ass;
(3) Your Hawaii trip - you'll meet some gorgeous native with a sic body and have cute little island kids together.

Haha!