6.20.2004

Getting a workout
My CD burner is getting a workout as I am burning numerous copies of my sister's party favor for her graduation party. It's funny because I was like, these songs are not graduation related!! Oh well, you will enjoy it anyways =p

Not Prepared
I feel like I've been preparing physically and mentally all this time to be here this weekend..but for some reason I feel so scatter-brained and don't have my sh*t together. Well it started Tuesday night when I flew into the Bay at 10pm. I stayed up and finished my econ final till 4 am. Next day I had training all day for work and some folks from the Cambridge office in LA came for the training. I persuaded them to stay longer (yeah, it was all me =p) so we ended the day early (boss went to a dentist ppt) and headed out to Gordon Biersch in SF. It was a beautiful day - seeing the Bay Bridge - and being reminded of why I miss this City so much. When I got home though I crashed on the couch realizing maybe that sex on the beach (drink) and three hours of sleep wasn't a good idea. The next day I barely made it into work (I contemplated calling and saying i was working from home - damn i miss LA). That's when my stomach issues started which continued through the next couple of days. Friday was Ann's graduation in Davis - the weather was very unlike Davis - cool and breezy, beautiful. We had lunch at this good chinese place across from her house. Davis has developed so much since I've been there - it's crazy! Headed to Travis AFB on the way home. Felt shitty all the way home with the stomach issues. Barely made it to Serena and Jenn's birthday celebration, which I have been totally looking forward to. Lost some of my precious things at the club we went to (DNA Lounge) - digicam, cell phone, license, and $20...and the infamous coach purse. damn it. Focusing on what should be replaced. This does not include the coach bag. maybe a lower end camera. but i love the phone way too much that I might pay the full price to replace it ($300). F*cker.

Sunday was great - went to Gigi and Randy's wedding. They are like the couple that everyone looks to become. They have been together forever and are truly best friends. and despite all this I'll never forget what Gigi said - you never know what's going to happen - u just hope and work to make things stay together. Even after 10 years she still says that and is marrying him with confidence knowing he is the One. After the wedding Katrina, Anne, and I hung out at Grace and Glenn's house and just chilled. They gave me some great ideas for my upcoming excursion to Hawaii. I cannot wait!!

So which now leads me today. My sister's graduation party at home. Two hours away from seeing guests - unshowered and still making graduation cd party favors. This week will be be all about finishing my project and working...and buying my cell phone...email is the best way to reach me right now! =p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you Divo! I'm so sorry about you "losing" your items. =( I will look for a new bag when I go to New York in August...K??

Love,
Nan

bev said...

that sucks you lost your stuff! what happened?? bev