6.14.2004

I've been posting nearly everyday - this is truly a record. I think part of it is I like looking at my blog - I know, it's vain of me ;-) The colors are just soo soothing...

Last weekend of classes
So this past weekend was my last weekend of classes. It certainly flew by. Friday before my Epi final I had lunch with some folks at Cambridge. I told them I wanted to meet so I knew what other possibilities were out there for me at IMS (Cambridge Consultancy) since I'm graduating next year. I don't know if it's strange to already be thinking that far ahead and to let them know that I am looking at them as a prospect. But I figure, hey, I need to know what my options are and the sooner they know I'm interested, the more they'll keep me in my mind. I have to remind myself to keep my options open outside of IMS too (but it would be nice to stay if nothing better works out). I guess it would be nice to tell my boss my goals for the future before she finds out from other people (which is not usually a good thing).

Today I started the day working on my project. At 130 I got tired of being at home so I went to Manhattan Beach with the intention of going to the library. But it wasn't till I got there that I found out it was closed (sucker) so I ended up walking downtown and studying at the Coffee Bean. Before I knew it I was hungry and decided my $8 sushi meal was in order so I drove back towards Culver City to Kabuki. I caught up on some reading for my summer project while eating my spicy albacore roll then headed back to Manhattan Beach to run and catch sunset. Man I need to start running again on a more regular basis. Maybe I'll run on the AMS track with Anne while I'm back home. Eh that track and those memories. Man and what is up with those Lakers??

Tonight I read some econ, cleaned my kitchen (which needed it desperately), and contemplated packing (suitcase is lying next to my bed but still empty). My eyes are doing this weird tweaking so I think it's almost time for me to go to bed...

Anybody know of any good deals for Hawaii?? Trying to go July 19th-26th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, I want sushi!

Gary said...

Hey! You didn't post for the past 3 days now! blog slacker ;-)