Congrats Ann!
Ann is officially a UCD alum! I felt like it was my grad day just yesterday but as I look back in time I also feel like so much has happened since then. I'm excited for my lil' sis. She has so much to look forward to!!
finally connected again...
I'm finally connected again via cell phone. I spent two hours at T-mobile - it took me awhile to decide what to get. I missed seeing my old phone..but I ended up getting the Motorola v300. I like it so far. It's much more practical - not only does it come with a camera phone but it has a speaker phone, a lot more ring tone options, and it's much more easy to use. I will probably end up changing the case though - I'm getting used to the blue but I usually like an all silver phone.
Anyways...despite everything that's happened, things are calming down. Well, at least I feel calmer. I don't think activity wise things are calmer. Currently I'm at Starbucks working on my paper. Grace is being a camera nerd and learning more about taking cooler pics. damn that sounds a lot more fun. It's been nice being in the Bay Area though seeing everyone and just getting away from LA for awhile. Although it's been nice hearing from my LA friends while I've been here. I just know when I get back I need to do some major cleaning. I am kinda wishing I could be back in UC over the July 4th weekend but I know it'll be too much back and forth in July. I still need to book my ticket back home for Sheila's wedding.
Anyways, enough of a break...I'll tty ya'll later.
1 comment:
Congrats! It reminds me of when I went to your graduation!
Post a Comment