[listening to 'cest si bon - something's gotta give]
I've been thinking a lot lately about where I want to live next. A part of me likes it here in LA. Another part of me misses the City. I still have the desire to venture east to New York or Boston...or at least travel their more often. Anybody want to go to NY this summer? I wonder where I will be this time in the next two years.
Tonight I finally went grocery shopping. Last night I resorted to canned soup and I knew it was time to get some decent food. I bought some gylan (sp?) or chinese spinach at the farmer's market. A whole bunch for a dollar! Didn't buy any fruit this time. But I did buy a small bag of kettle corn. YUM. That was kind of my dinner as I then hit Albertsons and Costco (I know-again? but I love that place!) I was looking for fish and meats to cook. I would love to make ahi tuna. I made sinigang tonight - this time with no tomatoes because i noticed it makes the dish have an unusual sourness apart from the tamarind mix. Ok...I will finish this post later...
No comments:
Post a Comment