4.11.2004

[listening to 'i will remember you' by sara mclauchlin]

So the week at home was good. Wednesday night Jenn and I went to Serena's show at Slim's in SF. They opened for the Proclaimer's (the twins who sing 'I Would Walk 500 miles...'). Great show! Then Jenn and I met Aileen Oki at Cha Cha Cha's on Haight. I hadn't been to Cha Cha Cha's since two years ago on my bday! Yummy calamari. It was good to see my partner in crime from SoCal, but unfortunately she's not coming back anytime soon =( but it's all for the better, I know. =) Jenn gave me a cool SoCal shirt from AE. =) Thanks Jenn!! Nan, I know, we have yet to see each other. Hopefully soon...


Grace, Divo, and Anne @ Grace's New House

Today was the worst school day I have ever had in that I could barely stay awake through the last four hours of today and I freakin got a parking ticket in the freakin parking garage!! How lame is that?!? And then I realize, damn, I was only like 4 parking spaces from a valid parking spot. And you know, it's as if UCLA doesn't have all the money and the world because the ticket was $42! I don't know, I may contest it but even my classmate has gotten a ticket while parked on the parking space line in the garage. Now that is just ridiculous. And i could go on..but I won't.

After class I went to Trader Joes and bought my honey puffed kashi cereal, peanut butter, fat free millk, and garlic hummus. Anyone ever had hummus? It's a spread. Not too bad. I think I'm gonna buy some crackers for it tomorrow. Then I went to Target with the intent to return the cooler from my party and exchange some gifts but man, I ended up buying a lot more then what I came in with. 3 DVDs, a cephalon frying pan (which I desparately needed), a skirt, a top, and some beauty care stuff. Goodness.

Inspired by Sunny's initiative to cook in Seattle, I looked on the Food Network website for some good meals. I think asparagus with salmon or chicken will be next on my list. I get into routines with my food too.

So I just wanted to wish you all a very happy easter. =) i'll ttyl