[los angeles, ca listening to 'whenever you call' - brian and mariah]
This past week I've been hanging out at home, not really doing my school work - probably because I feel like I haven't had a real vacation yet. Today was non-stop - I studied in the morning and had one of the best chai lattes at coffee bean (finally!) and then went to san fernanado to pick up Diana from her dental health fair. While waiting I had the chance to catch up with Loretta and Sunny via cell phone. Then Diana and I headed to the CDA Conference in Anaheim. We got there an hour before the exhibition floor closed - man it looked like a tech fair but with dental stuff! who knew! I got lots of free toothpaste, toothbrushes, and floss. I did order my electric toothbrush from Oral B! YAY! And I love Satin Floss now by Oral B. Ok, hanging around the dental thing way too much. Then we went to the reception for dental students. They had a live band playing, haha get this - Open Wide - who were supposedly all dentists. hehe...anyways...
OH so I won the raffle but I wasn't there to claim my prize, a gas card! Dang it! I was on the phone with my sister at the time. Oh wells...and I never win anything! =p I still studied when I got back - went to Starbucks in Westwood and just got home like 1/2 hour ago. I just love the constant activity around there.
So tomorrow I'm hanging out around Hermosa Beach. I haven't been to that part of SoCal yet so that should be cool. I will try to run in the morning and maybe do some laundry? we'll see...about the laundry I mean. Definitely will do the run if my ass gets up at a reasonable hour.
Sooo...I have more to write but I'll tell u all more later. have a good sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment