3.21.2002

Who would have known it would start snowing!?!
Instead of going into town tonight I'm stuck in my hotel room because of the snow. Ok no not really, my plans of going to Central City already blew over before I realized it was snowing out. =) This is the first weird full day of Spring. It was like Spring and Winter on the same day!! This east coast weather is off the hook...anyways...

Training went pretty well these past two days. The second day we did like a marketing/consulting project we had to present to the class. I still definitely feel like I have a lot to learn. My boss in the east coast made me feel better knowing that there is no pressure for me to pick up things very quickly. Part of the difficulty in making my decision is realizing how much I am learning at work! Although IMS is a market research company that focuses on pharmarceutical data, I've also learned about other aspects of healthcare. Hey, but I just found out UCLA is giving me a fellowship to go to school. I guess neither decision is really "wrong" but I feel like if I pick one I'll be stupid to miss out on the other. I just have to think, No regrets. No regrets.

So tomorrow, I would really LOVE to visit the historical city of Philadelphia but with the freezing cold air and waking up early I don't know if it's going to happen. I have a meeting with JHS in Baltimore at 1230 ET. So we'll see...staying in Pennsylvania for the past few nights has been fun. I think the cool hotel room and rental car helped a lot! =)

No comments: