Greetings from Pennsylvania!
I'm about to go off to my second day of training. YAY I discovered internet connection in the hotel room. I think I am feeling the beginning stages of a cold. I had a good travel experience getting here! The great coincidence was I ran into Albert from high school and we had the same flight to Philly! Albert is currently a med student at PMC. Thereís just a comfort in knowing someone you know is traveling with you to a place youíve never been before. US Airways is a great airline. Iíve flown it a few times and they always have good service.
Hmm anybody wanna watch E.T. with me when it comes out in the theatres? I still have yet to see it. I was movie deprived as a child. My mom explained that she wasnít into watching movies and with my dad always away at sea we never really left the house. I guess renting videos wasnít a big thing either! Anyways, I digress.
Well, tonight hopefully I'll get the chance to go to Central Philly...remember to check out the pix below if you haven't!!
No comments:
Post a Comment