2.04.2002

Congrats to my friend, Katrina R. for getting into UCSF Med school!! We celebrated Friday night with dinner at Chevy's and then hung out at Thirsty Bear, a bar on Folsom and 2nd in SF. Here are some pictures...

I had a great time at Pag-asa this weekend playing the health promotion "Wheel of Fortune/MIllionaire" game with the seniors. Funny enough, I found myself saying a few phrases in tagalog when I was taking their glucose readings. I must have been in a good mood or something for me to feel good enough to say things in Tagalog without struggling too much. I think I have the tonality of the language down and if all else fails always just use a short "po" or "ho" at the end of your sentence! =)

My friend Cesar is off to Vietnam for another three months. He had already spent four months there to study abroad. I wish him the best!!

No comments: