1.28.2002

What a weekend...
Ok, you have to see A Beautiful Mind if you haven't already! Russel Crowe is excellent in this movie and Ron Howard has done a splendid job of recreating this true story! Ok and maybe I especially love it because it has to deal with psych stuff, but even if you don't care about all that, you'll respect what this movie has to say.

YAY my car, She-ra, is back on the road. I hope it will last me through grad school but some people think it won't! Any thoughts on what other car you can see me in? Because right now I don't really like any one particular car.

Nan, Sunny, and I kicked it this weekend. We had dinner at Zao's on Friday night and chilled at this interesting club, Off da Hook, on Folsom and 7th. I always find it funny how I party all weekend and then Sunday I go to church like all day with the confirmation kids. Feeling guilty? No, I actually really enjoy my time at church--if you can believe it! People think it's like being at church for 5 hours but it really isn't. Most of the time I'm hanging out with teachers and kids, teaching AND learning about our faith. Yesterday the kids did skits on the sacraments like baptism, confirmation, and reconciliation. I think they enjoy that more then us lecturing at them of course!

Here are the pix from TAHOE! I am taking an accounting class every Monday and Wednesday night at Chabot, per Anne's suggestion for gradschool and hey, I think it's just good personal knowledge!

No comments: