2.11.2002

Olympics weekend...
Watched the opening games for the Winter Olympics 2002..not bad for the US. From what I've watched so far I love the Women's Halfpike/Snowboarding. That is awesome. 18 year-old Kelly Clark won the first gold medal for USA. Crazy!! She was awesome.

Anyways, otherwise my weekend consisted of hanging out with my sister and partying with the girls Saturday night and getting sick off my ass. I realized the value of having your own place when you come home from a night like that. I am in the process of regaining my mother's trust and faith in me. Besides that, I had a great time at the club, hooking up with friends and enjoying the hip-hop music...

If you haven't been to the Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz you should go! It is such a trip. There is a gravitational force so strong that even if you stand straight up, it looks like you're leaning. It even causes dizziness because your body doesn't know what's goin on. Crazy. I have great pictures that I will post soon...but anyways, then my sister and I chilled for a bit at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Not bad..but man, I miss the beautiful Santa Barbara coastline and sunsets.


No comments: