New slate in 2008
I don't know if anyone even clicks on this link anymore I'll post for my own sake! It's already mid January, can you believe it? Had a great MLK weekend...lots of QT with Tuan, saw the parents and friends, and celebrated Eileen's Dirty 30...
New Year's Resolutions...
I don't really have any except, I'm with Gary on the working out. Tuan really helped me get back into the groove when we worked out over Christmas break. We have a huge trip coming up in June - our interstate trip to Florida and then to Vegas to celebrate more dirty 30 bdays with Serena and Jenn! The only thing I noticed is that my shoulders and neck area seem more tense when I lift weights..so I may stick to kickboxing, cardio, and just light weights. =/ I'd like to lose 5 pounds and keep it that way...
With work..I'd like to just continue improving in my sales skills and refine my product knowledge. It's easy to get into a routine in this job..especially if no one is hovering over you. I'd like to be more of a resource to my own colleagues, which means I need to offer some creative ideas to the field. This job starts getting really fun when you really build good relationships with your customers. I hope to continue fostering that while gaining more credibility and trust with them.
Also, never be complacent!
All the cute babies...
Since I've posted I think there were like a bunch of new babies that popped in! hehe..congrats to the new moms and dads. I tell you they are just growing so fast!
I hope everyone's having a great start to the new year!
1 comment:
So how are the workouts coming along?
Post a Comment