1.25.2007

Missing the sunset in Santa Barbara...



Divo and Eileen

This past Saturday we celebrated Eileen's birthday in Santa Barbara. We went to this great restaurant called Elements. I had wasabi mash potatoes with my ahi tuna dinner..wowie. That's all I have to say...

Picking up my camera...
Take a look at the photos from this past weekend..I'm trying to figure out how to make them look more "real." Do I need to use a certain filter? A different type of lens? Process the photo?

Well, the new year has been pretty good so far. I ran my first 5k a few weeks ago at the OC Marathon:



I'm going to run a few miles tomorrow morning at the gym before I start work. I just have to think the first 5 minutes are just the hardest in waking up. Once I roll outta bed it'll be all good from there...

Alrighty, hope you all had a good week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Run Divo, run!!! Good job girl!!!

Grace T.