I'm at a Starbucks from Garden Grove, CA working. Not really anymore cuz it's 3 pm before the holiday weekend which probably means everyone in the office is heading home. I'm glad I don't have to endure any of that traffic from LA since I'm here already.
Today I went to visit Ms. Chew's 5th grade class in Compton. They liked me cuz I brought ice cream. I watched them paint pots...

This past week at work has been really slow but I've been having busy weekends. Went to a couple of work parties the last two weekends. And there's been the get-togethers with friends for the holidays. I tried to fit in Santa's bag before he leaves on xmas eve but that didn't seem to work out...

What else...I know I've been slacking with this thing but I don't like updating at work. Check out my smugmug for the latest pics.
Also, interesting article today on the fastest growing state. Did you know that California still has 36.5 million people! That is crazy!
But anyways, I hope you all have a great Xmas and Happy 2007!

Merry Christmas from Tuan and I...
2 comments:
Did they mistake you for a fifth grader? ;-)
California isn't growing as fast because it is so expensive!
Happy New Year Divine and Tuan!
Post a Comment