Success is to laugh often and much - To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children - To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends - To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others - To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition - To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. - Bessie Stanley
4 comments:
you are too cute. i want to scrap this picture. and i bet you still fit in that laundry basket. :D
Wow! You still look the same ;-) I bet you can still fit in that basket. hehe
gary copied me! gary copied me!
Ok, so I did. I didn't read anyone else's' comments... So if I was to do it all over again, i'd write:
Mom says I'm dirty and I going to take a ride in the washing machine. Yayyy!
Post a Comment