1.14.2006

Up Early on a Saturday morning...
I slept last night at midnight or so which is probably why I'm already awake at 8 am! I kinda like being awake this early on a weekend day though because I know not many people are out and about yet. I have to do some major grocery shopping and just general housekeeping. I hope to be done with all of it by noon so I still have a full day to look forward to! It's supposed to rain out here today though which will suck but hey I guess you can't always say it doesn't rain in Southern California. It's been seriously feeling like summer out here.

King Kong
That movie was pretty kick ass! It was like Jurassic Park meets King Kong in the 1950s. I was deciding between King Kong and Brokeback Mountain. Either I watch a huge gorilla get all mushy over a girl or two dudes getting mushy over each other. It's the first time I saw a movie by myself. Not too bad, you should try it sometime ;-) I was trying to avoid traffic on the way home (Friday commutes home are guaranteed 2 hours).

Santa Barbara coast...

1 comment:

-DJ said...

More often than not, I usually end up watching movies by myself. I almost prefer it. You don't get that tap on the arm in the middle of the movie, and then the question, "Did you believe he/she did/said that!?!?".