Lessons learned
I just came back from the ER after having some major numbness in my neck and face area. Yeah ok, I freaked out. I felt like I couldn't concentrate from all that pain. I was beginning to wonder if I was having an anxiety attack over it too. Anyways, did I tell you I have the best neighbors in the whole world? After I showed up at their apt freakin out about the pain they brought me to the ER to have it checked out. After a lot of resting and listening to my neighbor talk my ear off to forget about the pain, it disappeared after 2 hours waiting there. The ER doc prescribed me some anti-inflamm stuff and recommended I see a PCP doc to get an MRI just to make sure everything was ok, especially since my neck pain has worsened in the past 2 months. I guess the dancing, riding all those rides at Disneyland yesterday, and carrying some heavy stuff today all together just aggravated it more.
Lesson learned: Don't take your health for granted. Pay attention to your body and get ample rest. (I guess Mom has always been right about this...)
2 comments:
freakin' crap! this hasn't gone away? man!
hoping that things are getting better - have they figured anything out yet???
Post a Comment