11.03.2005

[los angeles - listening to 'could' by brian mcknight]

I'll take a bottle of...
Trinchero's 2003 Merlot - not a bad wine! I have a left over bottle sitting here with me after an afternoon of wine tasting with my coworkers. This merlot was different than most I've tasted though - had a cherry, fruity taste to it. Most of the time I just taste the deepness of the merlot, but this was almost as light as a zin. Anyways, still smooth and good to drink =) I also tried a chardonnay and a grigio. Yeah, confirmed I'm not too much of a white wine person.

New skins...
I don't know if I like this template. Just needed a change. I need new pictures. I need new pictures. I need new pictures. If I tell myself enough maybe I'll go and take some. It gets dark too damn fast these days.

Happy Bday Aileen (yesterday!)

Here's how we celebrated on Saturday...



It's already Thursday night, where did the week ago? No complaining here...

No comments: