Click here for a funny a$$ cooking lesson on making phur (as Andrew likes to call pho). I wouldn't watch this at work thur (tho) hehe...I hope the link still works!
Went clubbing most of the weekend - Century Club Friday night and the Shark Club Saturday night. I was a naughty nurse! I'll have to post the pics from Aileen when I get them from her.
From a couple of weeks ago...

Anne and I at Jimmy and Irene's Wedding

Anne happily being eaten by a shark at Manhattan Beach
I've been having SF withdrawals. Damn I really miss being in the Bay Area.
It's funny how just certain things can bring you back to another time. I was walking along the Manhattan Beach pier last night and just seeing the waves against the night's lights reminded me of being in Santa Barbara of all places. Damn, crazy flashback. Anyways enough mush for now..hope your week's off to a good start! Happy Halloween!!
No comments:
Post a Comment