9.16.2005

Love reading SF Gate.com
Do you know I still like reading SF Gate even though I live here in lovely LA (seriously, I'm not being sarcastic). I read this cool article this morning. I guess it's timely considering I am now leaning towards getting hybrid. I test drove the 2006 Civic sedan yesterday. I like the look a lot - the interior is very comfortable and spacious. I think the dash reminds me of the Honda Prelude in the 90s - the mph gauge has like a plane's cockpit feel to it. Anyways, it's between the Prius and the Civic. In terms of style I like the civic a lot better. But the Prius gets 10 more miles to the gallon than the civic (60 with the prius vs. 50 with the civic. Anyways, I can't even test drive the actual hybrids because they are being snatched up as soon as they come in. Apparently people have just already made up their mind about getting the hybrid and are just waiting for them.

This weekend my sister and Jordan are coming to town. We are heading out to the Lobster Fest on Saturday. I'm thinking of some other places to hang out this weekend. I'm excited about them coming out.

Meeting my cousin for the first time...


My cousin, Almyra, her husband, Raynan, with me in Saratoga Springs, NY

No comments: