Chillin on Saturday with Sunny...
Sunny and I are chillin at my place right now...just had lunch at Damon & Pythius, aka food for the Gods, in Westwood. I went to the chiropractor this morning (my first time goin). Why? Well, we went to a cool, chill club called Zanzibar last night in Santa Monica and I somehow pulled a muscle or something (u know, u gotta do something amazing for that big circle sometimes..hehe jk). I think my neck finally gave out just by being on the computer and lugging around stuff. Anyways, so yeah we had to go to the chiropractor this morning. Pretty cool experience, at least I know what it's like to go now. I got cracked around a bit. Anyways, we haven't done much since. Sunny's napping hehe...I'm gonna bring her to the awesome thai place tonight! hehe...we haven't even gone to melrose, the grove, or 3rd street promenade in santa monica yet. We're meeting up with Row and some of her friends tonight too. Anyways, a good and relaxing weekend. I am drugged up on tylenol now...I think it's helping with the pain.
Hope you are all having a kick ass weekend.
Yup.
No comments:
Post a Comment