
Jenn and I at Nan's house taking a shot of alchy
I stole this picture from Nan's smugmug. I haven't had the chance to put up my pictures from the past couple of weeks. I was in the bay area late last week for Mother's Day and for work. I went to Makiyaki's twice in 72 hours! Hey surprise, it'll be a week without sushi this Monday! =)
Part of the camera club
I bought a digital SLR, the Canon EOS 350D! With graduation, the Cabo trip, and just trying to pick up a new hobby I decided to go for it! =) I'll post pics asap...
Congrats to the Graduates!
There are many graduations in the next few months. Congrats to Rowena for graduating from pharmacy school! Angel's graduating today from law school...Jenn and Eileen will be graduating a couple of weeks as well! I'm still making plans for my graduation...where to eat dinner and if all the guests can cram in my lil old condo. Don't think so =) So I should book a hotel soon.
In class right now listening to a CEO of a state hospital organization telling me I have a responsibility to impact how policies are developed in the healthcare industry. "A good leader is one who tries to be one internally in their organization and externally." True that.
1 comment:
Yay for silly photos! Nice. ;)
Post a Comment