3.20.2005

RELAXATION!
Yay, I'm done with the quarter. Man, I am so glad it is over. As soon as I was done with class I took a nap and then got my nails and hair done. Sadly to say I already f*d up my nails from cleaning my house today. Oh wells...all I have to say is where do I stock up on that lotion they used on my hands? Damn even my hairstylist was like, you smell damn good! haha ok i'm a dork! hahaha...Today I went shopping with Les for work shirts. That was fun!

Well, I'm going to the Philippines in a few weeks - leaving April 16th through April 29th - with my entire family, can you believe? Should be a good time! We're staying in Makati for a week and then in the province. Luckily we'll be in hotels at night, which I'm happy about. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in my family. I figure I should get some more memory cards and an extra battery for my digicam because I probably won't bring my computer with me.

So the next two weeks will be about catching up on movies with my $9.99 unlimited movies for a month from Blockbuster. Must see list is on the right - let's see how much of it I can get through!

1 comment:

Gary said...

Be sure to buy your Canon DSLR before then :-)