1.25.2005

[union city, ca]

Just need a lil' bit of paradise to look at...


Downtown Newport Beach, CA

On an emotional rollercoster, tired, and somewhat inspired...
is how I am somewhat feeling these days. Things are going well overall - it's probably the first time I feel I am leading a pretty "balanced" life. Not strictly just about school and work these days. I got to the gym almost everyday last week (this week sucks as I am currently in the Bay Area) and I've been going out and meeting new people. It's been really fun. I really recommend watching the movie, Sideways, which has been nominated for 5 Oscars. Hilarious and educational for us wanna-be-winos. Down to earth.

Sunday night I took out Eileen for her bday. We went to one of her favorite resestaurants in Oakland. I had a steak - something I hadn't had in awhile - and shared one of the best desserts I've had in awhile. Chocolate lil' devil cake or something. With ice cream and drizzled with rasberry sauce. Yum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo! Great eye...

And remember: go out on a limb.