Too much dairy...
I had two bowls of cereal today. Not a good idea? =)
This past weekend was pretty relaxing! I was sad to miss Lalaine's wedding up north but I did get a couple of projects out of the way at school. Loretta and I also had the chance to hang out since she had to fly into LAX after missing her Burbank flight. That night we headed to Cinespace, a club in Hollywood. Had a pretty good time, music was bumpin. Sunday we circled around my apt for lunch only to find out we could have walked from my place! hehe..well, I couldn't decide! Daphne's salad hit the spot for me. We met up Loretta's friend, Erika, at 3rd St. Promenade where I found a cute top at Urban. Anyways, we ended up heading out to Venice Beach afterwards and had an empenada - yummy snack. Sunday night I saw I Heart Huckabees. Very interesting and philosophical movie - funny too!
Evaluating another career path?
I think I get exploratory about my career about every 3 years? In college I thought I'd go into psychology but that pretty much fizzled after I graduated (don't ask me if I remember anything). Now I am thinking about my next steps as graduate school is almost coming to an end and I'm feeling the need to justify these past two years. What would be great is to get paid for giving advice all day =) These days that seems to be my pastime - makes me rethink going into psychology again! I feel so indecisive and unmotivated these days? I guess. Anyways, don't get me wrong, I'm happy with my career thus far. I've learned a lot in the last few years. I guess I'm still finding what I love to do.
What is that, rain?
I almost forgot what rain was. I don't even have a freakin umbrella in LA. I think I had a broken one last year, if I am remembering right. Anyways, it does feel like Fall now so I guess that's good. Break out them sweaters. Boots. Scarfs.
Dating
Helloooo...is anyone out therrrrre? Yup, feeling like I'm in a cave. Should one be proactive or reactive? In the meantime, I'll be working out in the cave? Maybe do some yoga, photography? hehe...
3 comments:
Awwww booo! I missed you again. I haven't changed my number. It's still the 990 one. Maybe the lines got all mixed up because of the storm. Hope you didn't get too wet here in San Diego.
Awwww booo! I missed you again. I haven't changed my number. It's still the 990 one. Maybe the lines got all mixed up because of the storm. Hope you didn't get too wet here in San Diego.
-Adrian
Join a filipino folk dance company ;-)
Post a Comment