10.11.2004

Love in all the right places
This past weekend I celebrated my sister's 23rd birthday and Gary & Bev's wedding. Thursday night I hung out with Jenn and Loretta at home. Friday night I hung out with my sister and her friends at Gordon Biersch then went out dancing at Club Glo in San Jose. There were barely any dancers on the floor that night. I don't know if I'm getting tired of the clubbing scene. I think before I didn't care what the "scene" was because all I cared about was getting my groove on the dance floor. But for some reason now, the people are starting to bug me. I guess you just really have to love the company you are around.

Saturday was Gary and Bev's wedding, which was beautiful. To see Gary go from his bachelor days to a (grown-hehe) married man in love....I can't help but feel happy for him. They are so lucky to have each other.



If I know what love is, it is because of you. - Herman Hesse


Today I got back to LA in the afternoon and went shopping for a bit with Aileen. I returned the pillows I had from Urban Outfitters b/c I saw the perfect pair of pillows at Crate and Barrel. Walked around the Grove too and got a new work shirt. I haven't been too excited about my wardrobe lately but nor am I motivated financially or mentally to make a huge style change. Maybe I'm still stuck on my summer wardrobe.

Anyways, I already booked my flight for Thanksgiving - I got a round trip ticket for $98 (I know Sunny you don't want me to rub this in!) This week I'm gonna try working out in the morning before work. Which explains why I'm going to bed now. It is early to me but I figured I will feel better working out tomorrow morning.

Lastly, Christopher Reeve died on Sunday. Prayers to his family and friends.

1 comment:

Gary said...

DEEVOOO! Thank you for coming! It was so good seeing you!

I was wondering why they were showing christopher reeve on 2 of the 4 plasma screens in the lounge in frankfurt. i was looking for a paper.

that's a bummer.