9.29.2004

Back in LA
Back to the grind. Writing papers. Work is kinda crazy. Barely time to breath. Needed to get out of the house to eat. Had my sushi fix. Conversed with a good friend. Now I'm back at my computer trying to figure out how in 24 hours life can seem to do a 180. But hey, that's life right?

Life in the Bay last week
When I'm in the Bay I feel at home. I think about moving back when I see family and friends. Ideally I'd move to the City or Emeryville ;-) but not at home. Distance is a good thing.

When you move to a new place there is the excitement of redefining yourself. Figuring out if who you are is really you even after you put yourself in a new setting. But coming home also reminds you why you are the person you are today. So it's good like that.

I was trying to review the events of last week. Went to work, hung out with old friends, went to a Giants game (awesome!), Gordon Biersch, 1984, Solstice, Koi, Lake Chabot, Milpitas for pearl tea, Fentons for ice cream, Drunken Fish, many drunken moments, studied, danced, talked, and laughed for a bit. Need to watch more Chris Rock. See more bay area views. Go to more Giants games. Have more glasses of wine (in moderation) =)

Check out the pics on my smugmug

No comments: