So what do you think of the new skins? Not too bad? I can't figure out how to get my picture on my profile...I need a url with a .jpg extension but I don't have anywhere to house my pics with a .jpg extension. Anyways...
Another Life Lesson...
I'm right up there with Nan in the dating realm. However, for me, I will not call it back to square one. I did learn a lot from my latest experience. I found out how great the beaches of LA are...how romantic a walk through the Venice Canals or along the beach shore can be. I even learned about different types of flowers.
However, I also learned that intense feelings do not justify hasty actions. I also learned the importance of communication, honesty, and values...what my limits are and what I am not willing to compromise. Nothing is worth losing your sense of self. No one is worth keeping if they make you question who you really are. These few weeks were definitely a whirlwind. I know some of you think this guy was a complete ahole. Which, I know he was..but to an extent, he was also mostly honest with me and I am glad we just ended it without too much at a loss. I had a great time while it lasted and I cannot wait till I get another try at it all again...but this time I'll go into it a little bit wiser, understanding what I need, but definitely with a more open mind to the possibilities out there. I just want to thank all of you who were there for me these past few weeks. Thanks for riding out the waves with me.
Diana, Divo, and Anne @ Diana's Pad
So this past weekend Anne came to visit! We had the greatest time...I am so glad she was here this past weekend. Friday night we ended up talking till 4 am! Saturday we took Diana with us to the Fashion District then we did some more shopping at Westwood. Bought two pairs of shoes, a belt, and some clothes. Saturday night I got to meet some of Anne's friends who are UCLA MPH alumni. We went to dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant in Westminster (closer to Irvine). Most of them work for Kaiser. Sunday we ran along Manhattan Beach..oh it was the best. I think I'm gonna make that a weekend ritual. Then we headed out to Santa Monica where we did even more damage to the wallet. I bought 3 pairs of pants, a couple of shirts (my favorite saying, "I want to cancel my subscription, I'm over your issues."), and a pair of shorts (esp for LA!) Man..but I did help Anne buy some makeup at the Prescriptives counter. She also did some damage this weekend - the girl is accessorizing more than I am! =)
So now it is about a month till the end of the quarter. I know there's a lot happening before then. I just cannot wait till mid June when I can really enjoy my time here in LA. So until then wish me luck!! =p
4 comments:
Great site! Yeah, so hope everything's working out for you now. Tell me what to expect when it's my turn.
Hey Divo....
We can ride those waves together!!!
Love,
Nan
Just look at the positive and see that it is something you learned :-)
I LIKE! Nice choice of colors :)
If you want I can host your picture. Just send it to me then I'll give you a link with the .jpg extension on it! Send something incriminating if you want. Just kidding! Let me know!
-Adrian
Post a Comment