
Lena, Divo, Kemia @ Exec MPH Spring Fling
Partay
Sooo...this past weekend I went to my classmate's phat house in Hollywood for an MPH shindig. It was really fun! I hope we all get a chance to hang out more soon...
Dating
I have a word or two to say about dating. It's an interesting state. You hang out with someone that you're not so sure you like at first. You try to see if they make your "list" but then realize, hey, maybe that's not important. It's how you feel whenever you're around them. So then, you're interested but there's this constant tugging back and forth of how much you are willing to give for what you get. You go out a series of times...and if it's going well, you develop "I like you" feelings for the other person.
But how about that horrid thing we call the telephone? It seems to symbolize so much more when you expect to hear from them. How we wish it would ring. Or not ring. Then there's text messaging, a cute but not too invasive way of contacting someone. Funny how that 10 cents per page doesn't mean anything when you just want to let someone know your current status or how much you care to say hello. It's a confusing and exciting time, but in the midst of everything, you just tell yourself, you gotta have fun and relax.