4.25.2004

Sunday Morning
Today is a beautiful day in Los Angeles. It's only 9:40 am and it's supposedly 72 degrees downtown. My dad's in town and he woke me up at 8 am trying to find my screwdriver. My head felt heavy and was somewhat throbbing this morning as I tried to think about the last time I even used the screwdriver (oh yes, when I was making my ikea stools for the housewarming party). I think the heaviness was due to the two glasses of red wine I had last night at the wedding. The wedding was cool - although I am a dork and didn't charge my camera before I went so I didn't get any pictures with the bride and groom. I drove back and forth from San Diego in the same day. I don't know how I was able to do that. I figured if my dad and I switched on the way home he'd be sleepy too so there was no point in doing that.

When my dad told me he was going to wash my car on Sunday morning, I thought to myself, should I try to get it washed before he came to town so he wouldn't have to or will he enjoy washing the car because he hasn't seen it in 6 months. Maybe a little bonding time between the two of them ;-)...hehe...my dad's funny like that. Anyways, so while he is washing my car I am going to scrub my tub and do some vaccuming before we go to church this morning. I should take my dad somewhere, but I don't know where. I'll figure something out.

So everyone have a great Sunday and I will tty soon! =p

No comments: